<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786137014383564076?origin\x3dhttp://shineeluv-muazxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, December 29, 2009
@ 7:20 AM

Woke up this morning and saw Joline sleeping on the mattress on the floor, and xiiaozhuuu sitting on the corner of my bed. So Shocked -.- . Tomorrow Jo Rukki n Durian gonna watch movie ? Saw Rukki's blog that she's making sandwiches for Jo o.o. Tomorrow for me , gotta wake up early and go to Bukit Batok to appeal for the friggin' Malay which I TOTALLY hate -.- . Waste my life to learn Malay just for the friggin' 2 points in O lvls . Draining my life like crap . Afternoon , played with xiiaozhuuu . Watched latest episode of Hi My Sweetheart and Momo Love again (: . Then at evening , went to SP to have dinner and played bowling. Had salmon and beef steak <3 . After that went to the mini arcade corner to play PhotoHunt hahaaaas! Guess what we actually defeated the highscore! Brain almost melted ,defeated highscore twice ! LOL and our name on the score board is DATJI hahaa! . Daren Angie Tracy Joline Ivan . Retarded isn't it . Joline came up with this hahaa ! Then went bowling . Shoe soooo tight -.- but lazy go change hahaa.. Then played 2 rounds on to different lanes. Me n Daren a lane , Jo and Ivan the other . I thought that if I could win Jo I would be on cloud nine hahaa ... Then on the 1st round our scores are like 55 vs 48 . Sooooo long never play and I won by a little . But I felt like why the f*ck would I get 55 -.- . Deproved reallly badly . On the second[last] round, Jo and I's score were exactly the same on the 1st , 2nd , 3rd ,4th and 5th turn . We were like LOL ? o.o In the end , ended up losing badly like what the f*ck lo ? 38VS65 ah -.- eat shiit lahh me . Actually lost to Jo . Hahaas , not saying Jo is bad in bowling la ... (: Now came home while playing OvenBreak. Now blogging on bed and like persuading Amanda to appeal for Malay . Gonna appeal for Malay with Charmayne tomorrow like . riot hahaa. No la... Now on the other window loading KO One. Actually I loaded the full vid and accidently click on other vids -.- . Wasted my life loading the vid haiiz .... Gotta sleep early for tomorrow (: . Tadaa , before that gotta deal with links hahaa .

about
you think you know me.

The awesome name is Tracy and I think kpop is fucking awesome ;)

& when you have things like:
-SHINee ;TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST

Or maybe:
-Audition
tracy &taemin.