Lalaas, new seatings yea expected at thee corner again ]: Then got MSP in the afternoon !BORING! like crap one lorh . Right now doing Science project. Summarising infos. Yea not gonna blog for some period of time right now . Really busy! Usually home at 4/5 then so F*ing tired! Want watch YLBFB then already 6 then 6-6.3O gotta eat . 6.3O-7pm do all my things I usually do after I get home from school 7-8pm maybe do homework or something then 8pm-9pm gotta do RANDOM STUFF! like now ! (:
9PM-1OPM watch showwww. 1Opm already so tired. So gotta pack my bags set my alarm and watch a episode or two of southpark to realive stress TEEHEEEESx.
Gotta be random now so thats all for now. May feel random anytime to blog ! (:
LOVEEEEEE MY BLOG READERS! <3
about
you think you know me.
The awesome name is Tracy and I think kpop is fucking awesome ;)
& when you have things like:
-SHINee ;TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST