about
●
chat
●
links
●
archives
Friday, August 6, 2010
@ 5:50 AM
Watching SJT on Idol World. They are
seriously a bunch of keeeeeeeeds,
Omg, medicine in my hand, tablet sized
bigger than tic tac, similar to gobstopper
later I cant swallow I bueekk it cmout ><\\
about
you think you know me.
The awesome name is
Tracy
and I think kpop is
fucking
awesome ;)
& when you have things like:
-
SHINee ;
TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST
Or maybe:
-Audition
your name
Nareul boolleojweo my name .
Tracy Lok
Create Your Badge
shout out
Yuhaeng iran cham ppeonhan dejabyu
i have friends.
you know you're jealous.
Amanda
Anabelle
Bernetta
Charis
Christel
Daniel
Dionnis
Ethel
Hafizah
Hiu Wai
Jamie
Jessica
Jessie
Jia Min
Joline
Kassandra
Kendra
Pei Qi
Pooja
Karen
Syahirah
[SUPER LAZY TO UPDATE THIS! Sorry .]
credits.
template by :
mymost
loved*
header image :
kseoul.
replay
noona neomu yeppo .
past months.
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
the present.
●
Joline did this one .
●
Missed today's National Day Celebration.Darn. Feve...
●
Should I go to school tomorrow, fever tillme head ...
●
●
Maybe fever seriously too high till watch No Other...
●
Heechul,Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? :D ,
●
Got bored~1st Try2nd Try(HOTTIE T^T)3rd Try (*Fain...
●
Addicted to Tap Studio! Must let others try out so...
●
Is this Heechul/Taemin?If its not for Jonghyun at ...
●
Stalking Suju on youtube
tracy &taemin.