<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786137014383564076?origin\x3dhttp://shineeluv-muazxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, September 1, 2010
@ 7:39 AM

Birthday Wishes :B
1.Heechul to sing to me* , ONLY ME (duh :P)
2.Taemin perform solo dance for mee , ONLY ME !
3.KPOP Night tickets (Th most Expensive which is th Nearer to stage place is $258 .)( I will queue for it, all for Taemin (: )
4. Super Show 3 Tickets ( Waiting people spon me $400, HOHOHO)
5. Donghae perform magic for meee !
6.Leeteuk, just be there for me and I'm happy :D !
7. Eunhyuk to make me laugh.
8. Sungming to do aegyo for me !!
9. Tobi's $6 birthday present budget. ( I want the 1C2 clips!)
10.Amanda to .. ehh.. wait this one still thinking haha.
11.Jiamin be as cute as ever.
12.Shaneika to ehhr, dont so biased leh ! Be frank la.
13.Yunying to gai diao her style of eating.
14.Sheena to love Taemin, LOVE.
15.Ruiqi to have more time to watch Suju shows.
16. G3 to be as bonder as ever.
17.STAY IN WSC DEPARTMENT IN COUNCIL! [Skip fitrun, keke]
18.SHINee album <<19.Audi card ah!
20.More people to siao KPOP with me ! (:
____________________________
See, I'm not greedy. Fulfil them :B !
Lol I talked some random stuff on MSN.

about
you think you know me.

The awesome name is Tracy and I think kpop is fucking awesome ;)

& when you have things like:
-SHINee ;TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST

Or maybe:
-Audition
tracy &taemin.