about
●
chat
●
links
●
archives
Monday, September 13, 2010
@ 7:29 AM
I shall now announce this blog officially dead and carry on with live with my keyboard, super junior and shinee.
about
you think you know me.
The awesome name is
Tracy
and I think kpop is
fucking
awesome ;)
& when you have things like:
-
SHINee ;
TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST
Or maybe:
-Audition
your name
Nareul boolleojweo my name .
Tracy Lok
Create Your Badge
shout out
Yuhaeng iran cham ppeonhan dejabyu
i have friends.
you know you're jealous.
Amanda
Anabelle
Bernetta
Charis
Christel
Daniel
Dionnis
Ethel
Hafizah
Hiu Wai
Jamie
Jessica
Jessie
Jia Min
Joline
Kassandra
Kendra
Pei Qi
Pooja
Karen
Syahirah
[SUPER LAZY TO UPDATE THIS! Sorry .]
credits.
template by :
mymost
loved*
header image :
kseoul.
replay
noona neomu yeppo .
past months.
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
the present.
●
( So what if you don't like him, what mattersis I ...
●
●
Happy Birthday To Me !
●
Took MRT to Clementi the cab to West CoastAlmost l...
●
Heechul: I am Kim Heechul. I am a cold-hearted guy...
●
Freak! I want my birthday present RIGHTNOW.Omg my ...
●
念念不忘
●
Ah, Fangling call me to pick btw SHINee/SJ Poster....
●
100811 SM Entertainment Female Staff Member Ranks ...
●
tracy &taemin.