<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786137014383564076?origin\x3dhttp://shineeluv-muazxc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, January 12, 2010
@ 4:20 AM

-RANDOM]:
Some people say changing is not a goooood thing. I used to think soooo toooooooo . Maybe it's because, you just can't get used to what is new. And will miss what you have had, have experienced. After the release of PSLE results I was over the moon, but the thing is I were to LEAVE.
And is that, it can`t be the same anymore, moving up to secondary school, new environment , new friends or maybe none. So matured, so difficult to make anymore friends. While your old friends were off on their on lives. Cant' be bothered, just don't care. Everything is new. Start from alone. From the scratch. Attitudes can lead you to loneliness, seriously. Treasure the previous way of lives you had with the people you admire, love, like and most importantly ,people you want to thank and appreciate for all the help she/him had given you.
If it weren't for them, you would'nt had been so happy and would'nt had been so sad now that you had to leave them. If it weren;t for them. Now all ALONE.
If there were no such people in life , you would not feel how happy. And the happier you are, the sadder when you part. So this is the feeling, when someone important in your life just leave. As in LEAVE. For goooooodness`sake.
Seriously, now I am like ****** . Changing might not be a bad thing after all. You manage to be childish once more, get new friends in a special way or so. Maybe a once in a lifetime , once more. You get to feel how great is it to have a new partner in your life for your sec school days. And on SEC3 may we part, times were short we've been together. Now is only the 1st year,1stmonth,2nd week. And now the pain of feeling to part again, maturedly is like, anyways I just can`t describe that weird feeling that makes you want to cry. On SEC3, a crucial year , we part we make new friends or maybe don`t even get to. We just can`t get along with old friends anymore and likee, slowly we fade apart. As adults, we still start off alone again. Graduation, a last gathering, the sole gathering with mixed atmosphere. Adults, alone , only with family. Get onto society. Get a god dam` job for christ sake , or even my sake -.- You meet rivals and people who dislike you[and I don`t god dam` know why] . You don`t get along and things get difficult for you. You may not be able to get partners but easily, people who sabos you. If god were to make this happen I would be christian okay so , if god were to allow 6Care,2G3, my future Sec4 class and me to have just one more, one more full gathering. I just .Can`t. Describe how grateful and I would seriously thank those who made my life wonderful. (:
LOVES `N WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED`
Tracy.
______________
Really grateful to have readers
reading my blogs on random period... (:

about
you think you know me.

The awesome name is Tracy and I think kpop is fucking awesome ;)

& when you have things like:
-SHINee ;TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST

Or maybe:
-Audition
tracy &taemin.