Suuuperb-ly random kkays. relised the seniors are stalking our blog so f.ing scary! (: Feel like sleeping but cant sleep. sadly. ookay well today forget to decorate music file )): TRACY IS SCOLDED! with 14 other girls OO: TT.TT then I also havent buy sketch book ! Manadged to rush through shaddy work for music file deco hoped teaecher wont mind. ookies and supposed to play audi with Jie See and Jiamin for a while but they dint turn up!!! Tracy wasted 1O minutes to wait. Okay find then like Dad keep annoying (SEQUENCE IS SO RANDOM!)
Ok! This morning got FIT workout weird weird movements makes me tired! And cramped. Stomache Ass Thigh. Shall start post pix due to many requests but my pix are so L.E. (: ! Amanda! You really believe I gonna put feilunhai pix!!? Gullible kid. I want to ,scared my mom see so paiseh Oh my God my labtop flooded with feilunhai pix n sonqqs! LOVELY. :D Ok then during MSP at BBSS met kendra and cheryl's ex bestfriends!Ok Random! Now like just tracking down some 1G3-ers or 2G3-ers blogs! :D REALISED TRACY WAS STALKED )): so weird ! (:
about
you think you know me.
The awesome name is Tracy and I think kpop is fucking awesome ;)
& when you have things like:
-SHINee ;TAEMIN
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG ;GDRAGON
-2PM
-SS501
-U-Kiss ;KEVIN
-B2ST